200 - The Eternal Family
Our Divine Potential
human beings—male and female—are created in the image of God. each is a
beloved spirit son or daughter of Heavenly Parents, and, as such, each
has a divine nature and destiny. ...
the premortal realm, spirit sons and daughters knew and worshipped God
as their eternal father and accepted his plan by which his children
could obtain a physical body and gain earthly experience to progress
toward perfection and ultimately realize their divine destiny as heirs
of eternal life."
The Family: A Proclamation to
Questions for Review
1) Does the Lord create rules and commandments designed to make us fail? (Pres. Dieter F. Uchtdorf - Four Titles)
2) Is the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints an organization for people who make no mistakes? (Pres. Dieter F. Uchtdorf - Four Titles)
3) How does the Atonement of Jesus Christ affect our lives? (Pres. Dieter F. Uchtdorf - Four Titles)
4) How did President Uchtdorf define "Discipleship"? (Pres. Dieter F. Uchtdorf - Four Titles)
5) Fill in the blanks: "When God works ________ us, no one and nothing can stand _______ us." (Pres. Dieter F. Uchtdorf - Four Titles)
6) How does Latter-day Saint doctrine envision (or imagine) exaltation? (LDS Gospel Topics - Becoming Like God)
prepared to present your understanding about this topic to your classmates,
and see if you have additional questions to ask me.
I'll be glad to answer them.
This web page was published only
as a support for classroom
For more information, contact Dr. Marcus